Client located inside Route 128, greater Boston area.
Lead Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Engineer and team lead:
• 7 Years of BI/DW experience, 3 of those as a team lead.
• DW design and software development lifecycle fluency.
• Certification in Agile development methods preferred.
• Expertise with tools such as SQL Server, Oracle, BO, Web, Data Provisioning
ETL Developer, a member of the BI team with 2-5 years of ETL development experience:
• Fluent with Informatica (SSIS, DTS)
• Experienced using MS SQL 2000 and above and reusability, parameterization and workflow design.
• Linux/Unix scripting
• Data Mart design
Major Boston Based retailer is looking for a Director of Global eCommerce Architecture• Fifteen years of increasing IT experience with the last few years as an architecture development team leader
• Well experienced in managing large projects and leading software development teams
• Can integrate IT initiatives and planning into the broad business strategic and tactical schemes to maximize IT efficiency to strengthen and ensure business successes
• Increase the company’s ability to broaden its mobile technology
• Recruit talent and manage development teams
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Developer to manage the OBI environment for this Boston area manufacturing company client:
• Minimum of 8 – 10 years of BI development experience with several of those years focused specifically within an OBIEE/Siebel environment implementing decision support systems, Data Warehouses, preferably in an Oracle EBS manufacturing environment.
• Responsible for the configuration and administration of the OBI platform components.
• B.S./M.S. Computer Science
• Working knowledge of the Oracle Enterprise Business Suite version 11
• Working knowledge of ETL tools such as ODI, Informatica, Talend, etc.
• Experience utilizing Oracle’s ODI tool strongly preferred -Experience with advanced Presentation features: Guided Navigation, Portal page navigation and Keys configured).
Our Rhode Island client is adding to the staff building teams of Java engineers to build proprietary web marketing tools for the world’s most successful internet marketers. SEO, SEM and CE are the driving forces underlying the science and the art of creating dynamic products that produce more leads, more sales and more conversions for the customer.
If you are interested in pre and post click metrics extended through the sales funnel indentifying reach, costs and exposure to ROI across all online marketing channels, you will be challenged here. If getting measurable results from Social Media Marketing is in your future and working with customers like Google, Facebook and MySpace to improve outreach, planning and buying attracts you then joining the SMM team may put new life into your workday.
The tools used include SOAP, MySQL and distributed service based architectures. Your day would be spent working in small teams of other scientists and engineers using Agile processes and writing clean, object oriented code. The systems run over a Linux platform and your experience in performance optimization and tuning will be appreciated.
If you have three years of experience or 23 years we would like to talk with you. Our client is adding Java developers at all levels to its engineering teams. Give us a call or pass this along to a friend whom you think may be qualified to tackle these challenges.
Salaries are competitive with full benefits including a 401K plan, dental and vision coverage, three weeks of vacation and stock options. Please contact us if you would like to explore this further. There is no paid relocation for these positions.
H-1B Visa – OK
Work from home arrangements may be made, 1 day a week after three months on the job.
If you are looking for a challenging shift in your career our Boston based video game developer is looking for a Software Development Manager with deep experience with J2EE to lead a team of developers using Grails, Groovy, RESTful and n-tier web services and applications to deliver scalable, consumer facing URLs.
The development team is made up of a group of highly talented software engineers with a few years of experience and lots of energy in whom a good deal of money and training has been invested. Managing this group requires up-to-date experience with the tools being used and the ability to guide and encourage along with the wisdom to recognize unique solutions and unusual skills and capitalize on them.
Groups like this work under constant pressure to produce complex product under demanding time lines. Keeping the team together and focused while ensuring quality and preventing burnout is the key to success.
The full suite of tools includes Spring Portfolio, Framework and MVC, Rallydev or Jira for managing Agile/Scrum development tools. The manager is going to have at least 2 years of software engineering management in a startup or high pressure shop. Prior to that you will have been part of team of engineers creating games or highly scalable consumer facing software such as games or software development kits or online services capable of supporting a million concurrent users and thousands of requests per second. Cloud services such as Rackspace, AWS and New Relic are employed to support this activity.
A competitive comp package and an unlimited future make this job worth taking a look at.
The Software Operations Engineer’s primary responsibility is the support of its world-wide customers utilizing our client’s proprietary software solutions for strategic growth in the area of digital marketing. The person in this position will be resolving client software issues, assisting in ongoing development, and be involved in new software projects.
The Software Operations Engineer will have the opportunity to work with technologies such as JBoss, MySQL, Web Services, Java Messaging Service, and more. This role also provides the Engineer the chance to be a part of the largest independent search marketing agency in the world developing products that are changing the way businesses do digital marketing.
This role will report to the Director of Software Operations in East Greenwich, RI, as well as interface with other talented company engineers in the US, UK, Australia and India. Our client values team players who are self-directed and want to influence the environment in which they work for the better. If you’re a forward-thinking problem solver with a sense of humor you’ll fit right in.
• Enjoys, and is proficient in, analyzing and diagnosing issues (performance tuning a plus)
• Ability to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical people (usually business owners)
• Strong opinions about what makes a good API and what doesn’t
• A good understanding of cross-browser issues and their workarounds
• Intermediate to senior level expertise in Java programming, J2EE programming a plus
• Experience using MySQL, HTML and CSS for developing rich-media applications and on mobile and desktop platforms
• Proficient in system administration and Linux shell scripting (including automating of system monitoring)
• Experience configuring JBoss
Our client was founded in 2002 to fill a visible gap in the online advertising space. Ten years later, the client is one of the fastest growing international online marketing firms with services to support multi-channel online marketing strategies, and proprietary technology to meet the customers’ in a smarter way.
Although we’ve significantly grown the number of employees, offices, and clients, our client’s fundamental approach has not changed. “We are committed to continuously improving our technology and services to ensure we deliver measurable results to our clients in an increasingly competitive and ever-evolving online world.”
Our client has longstanding partnerships across the search marketing landscape, is an active member of the Google, Yahoo!, and MSN advertiser councils, and regularly alpha tests new features with each of the search engines. The company is privately held and has grown to 8 offices internationally with headquarters CA.
• H1-B and EAD candidates will be considered.
• Open work environment in beautiful surroundings
• Located in a RI community with a very good school system
• State-of-the-art tools in a fasts growing segment of the merchandising industry